I want to create an activity which has dropdown in action bar.The dropdown
options are "Show List1" and "Show List2". The onChange event of this
dropdown should change the content area of the Activity. So I plan to use
fragments.

1) Is it possible to add two master-details fragments in a Single
Activity(list1 master-detail fragments and list2 master-detail fragments)?

2) Is it good practice to create a multiple fragments in a single activity?

Note: I want to develop a single .apk for both mobile and tablets from
version 2.2 to 4.2.

--
BY

R.RAMPRASAD