Hi,

I have released my app with in-app-billing.
I used the Dungeons in app billing example to implement it.

However, I noticed that sometimes my app would crash in BillingService.java
due to a NULL intent in HandleCommand.

So to fix this, I did an early return when intent is nil.
Like this:

     public void handleCommand(Intent intent, int startId) {
+        if ( intent == null ) return; // Added by Bram, was getting null
ptr exception here!
         String action = intent.getAction();
         if (Consts.DEBUG) {
             Log.i(TAG, "handleCommand() action: " + action);

Although the crash went away, I do get reports from customers saying that
they purchased content, which was never unlocked by my app.
I am beginning to suspect that those customers are hitting the
intent-is-null path, causing a purchase status update to be missed by the
app?

Did anyone else see either crashes in this function, or missed in app
billing updates?

thx,

  Bram