Hey guys,

Since yesterday I've got some major problems with AVD manager.
It does not seem to load anymore. Everytime when I try to click on the "AVD
Manager" icon it does not start, it doesnt do anything at all!
It is weird because the first time it worked when I tried to run the
standard "HelloWorld" code. But now it simply doesnt load.
Im going crazy right now because I've tried everything; unistalled all Java
components and reinstalled it again.

Does anyone has a sollution for it? Many thanks in advance!

Su