Hey

Can you please tell me what kind of server did you setup for this code...I
am trying to do something similiar on my apche tomcat server...but in order
to do that i nedd to install php on my tomcat...but I am not able to do
this...any help would be great about server setup since I have little
knowledge about servers..thanx