Καλησπέρα Αντώνη :P !!!

private class RetrieveJsonInfo extends AsyncTask<String, Void, Object> {

public String finalContent;
@Override
protected Boolean doInBackground(String... params) {
 }

public void getInfo() {
StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder();
HttpParams httpParameters = new BasicHttpParams();
int timeoutConnection = 2000;
HttpConnectionParams.setConnectionTimeout(httpParameters,
timeoutConnection);
HttpClient client = new DefaultHttpClient(httpParameters);
HttpGet httpGet = new HttpGet("http://schedule.aueb.gr/mobile/index.php";);
try {
HttpResponse response = client.execute(httpGet);
StatusLine statusLine = response.getStatusLine();
int statusCode = statusLine.getStatusCode();
if (statusCode == 200) { // success!
HttpEntity entity = response.getEntity();
InputStream content = entity.getContent();
BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(
new InputStreamReader(content));
String line;
while ((line = reader.readLine()) != null) {
builder.append(line);
}
 finalContent = builder.toString();
} else {
Log.i("error", "Failed to download file");
}
} catch (ClientProtocolException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (IOException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (JSONException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}

}
 }

Try using this code inside your Activity. The finalContent will be the
content of your file!