On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Francisco Marzoa <franci...@marzoa.com> wrote:
> I have problems with some devices that uses ICS 4.0.4, mainly with Samsung
> Galaxy SIII ones. I have create an emulator instance to try to debug this as
> closed as possible to SGS3, but I have been unable to reproduce the problem
> at all. I only have ICS 4.0.3 on the emulator that comes with ADT in
> Eclipse, so I rather like to test this in an ICS 4.0.4 emulator to see if it
> makes the difference.
>
> Is there any manner to run an ICS 4.0.4 emulator?

There was no new SDK for Android 4.0.4, and hence no new official
emulator. It is conceivable that somebody built an emulator image from
the AOSP sources for 4.0.4, and that this is available for download,
but it will not be through the SDK Manager.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 4.3 Available!