Hello.I am new developer android and i want to make an application read
data from my webserver and control my arduino board...
I start with this example .....for get data...ok work but only when click
button....i want to convert to automatic update.How i make this?.

public class ReadWebpageAsyncTask extends Activity {
  private TextView textView;

  @Override
    super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
    setContentView(R.layout.activity_read_webpage_async_task);
    textView = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.textView1);
  }

  private class DownloadWebPageTask extends AsyncTask<String, Void, String>
{
    @Override
    protected String doInBackground(String... urls) {
      String response = "";
      for (String url : urls) {
        DefaultHttpClient client = new DefaultHttpClient();
        HttpGet httpGet = new HttpGet(url);
        try {
          HttpResponse execute = client.execute(httpGet);
          InputStream content = execute.getEntity().getContent();

          BufferedReader buffer = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(content));
          String s = "";
          while ((s = buffer.readLine()) != null) {
            response += s;
          }

        } catch (Exception e) {
          e.printStackTrace();
        }
      }
      return response;
    }

    @Override
    protected void onPostExecute(String result) {
      textView.setText(result);
    }
  }

  public void readWebpage(View view) {
    DownloadWebPageTask task = new DownloadWebPageTask();
    task.execute(new String[] { "http://www.mysite.net/LEDstate.txt"; });

  }
}