Thanks again Romain for the prompt reply, much appreciated!

Okay I may be looking at the wrong view as I'm unable to "click"
anything. I see a "Heap" view and below that view there's a Bar Chart
of some sort. Clicking on the bars or the labels in the Heap View,
such as "data objects" doesn't do anything. I was assuming the bar
chart is in fact the allocation view as I can't seem to find anything
such as an Allocation View otherwise (as mentioned in the docs).

Also, does pressing the "back" button move to the previous Activity on
the stack and 'destroy' the current one? Is it in theory supposed to
reclaim all used memory in the currect activity as that seems to be
the culprit.

Cheers