I have a problem with closing a custom dialog. I have two classes

     class 1->  AndroidHTMLActivity
     class 2->  CustomizeDialog

In my `AndroidHTMLActivity` I use java interface which is call from
javascript, in this class i call `CustomizeDialog`

         public class AndroidHTMLActivity extends Activity {
         WebView myBrowser;
         setContentView(R.layout.main);
         myBrowser = (WebView)findViewById(R.id.mybrowser);
         myBrowser.addJavascriptInterface(new MyJavaScriptInterface(this),
"AndroidFunction");

         myBrowser.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
         myBrowser.loadUrl("file:///android_asset/mypage.html");

            }
          public class MyJavaScriptInterface {
             Context mContext;

              MyJavaScriptInterface(Context c) {
               mContext = c;
           }
              public void openAndroidDialog(){

                CustomizeDialog customizeDialog = new
CustomizeDialog(mContext);
                customizeDialog.show();
           }

CustomizeDialog .java

     public class CustomizeDialog extends Dialog   {
        Context ctx ;
        public CustomizeDialog(Context context) {
        super(context);
         ctx = context;
        }

        protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {

            super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
            setContentView(R.layout.test);
            MyThread downloadThread = new MyThread();
            downloadThread.start();
        }
       public class MyThread extends Thread {
            @Override
            public void run() {
            try {
           handler.post(new MyRunnable());
                }
            }
         }
        static public class MyRunnable implements Runnable {
            public void run() {

          // here i want to close this customized dialog

            }
          }

Here i can't use `finish()` method, I want to close the customized dialog
box via the thread. Anyone has any idea about this?