Maybe you won't need any of this. But, first, questions:
- The data you want is only in that HTML page? If so, how is it formated?
- Or is it in a database? If this is the case, can't you access directly
the db?

Anyway, you can access it with xml, or directly the database. And it isn't
so hard to do that with xml. There are a lot of examples over the internet
about that.

I, personaly, had never used xml until now (I'm creating a small app for
the blog of a nonprofit organization I created). Still, I was able to find
an example and change it to get the "featured image" of each post and so on.

All you have to do is look the source code of the page (you can see it with
your bronser) and try to find a pattern in it. ;-)

Best regards.