Hi.
  Previously i have created an application in Android that.. I had created
an TCP client and server communication between two android mobiles through
wifi protocol by means of handshaking theri Ipaddress. But i couldnt able
to communicate, once one of the Android mobile was kept in wifi Tethering
mode.Why it is like that ? if i am wrong in it. then could please say the
reason for that.

*
Yes, you can use maps on a tablet tethered through wifi to an android phone
to get data*

 if the highlighted is possible could you please say how to perform it.  I
need your help plz. Example code is der na.. share with me..