Thank you very much for your response.

I am giving a brief idea about my problem:
In my android application I used *TelephonyManager* to listen *
PhoneState(Idle/Ringing/Offhook) *and identified whether any
incoming/outgoing call is initiated. If initiated, I used *intent* to *
startActivity **MyCallActivity *to handle call.
Now *MyCallActivity *has been launched but it does not appear on screen
because android system's default PHONE app appears on screen. I want to
know that how can we fix that every time* MyCallActivity *comes on
foreground (on screen) in place of default PHONE app.

Android App "Mobile Accessibility" does the same. How can i do it?