On Monday, December 10, 2012 8:35:28 AM UTC-8, darrinps wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> I was beating my head against the wall trying to do it the other way after
> reading the recommendation here:
> http://developer.android.com/tools/testing/testing_android.html
>
> Much easier to just keep them apart.

I don't understand. That is the very page that tells you to keep them apart.
"A test project is a directory or Eclipse project in which you create the
source code,
manifest file, and other files for a test package."

Which is the way you call "the other way"? Your message is lost in the
antecedents.

If you were following the instructions on the page you cite, you'd be
creating a separate
test project for each app project.

>  Larry Meadors wrote:
>>
>> I believe that is "The Android Way" - you have your application in one
>> project and your tests in another.

As explained on the cited page.

--
Lew