On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:22:03PM -0800, RichardC wrote:

> http://developer.android.com/reference/android/hardware/Camera.Parameters.html#setAutoExposureLock(boolean)

True, but only if you're running ICS (API level 14) or higher.  There
are still at least some (haven't checked to see how many recently)
devices running Gingerbread, at least (my carrier is still selling
Gingerbread phones).  I'm only pointing this out because the OP didn't
specify which OS version he has, or is (?) developing for.

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | DMR: So fsck was originally called