I've tried to create an emulator device definition for the Nexus 10 which
double 1280x800 or 2560x1600.  It won't run and logcat seems to show it in
a loop.  I tried a 1920x1080 device and it did the same thing.  I need to
test some bitmap scaling for my tablet app but am not able to do so with
the emulator.  In fact when reloading virtual device manager it shows these
AVDs created from the definitions as broken.  Is the emulator limited to
just 1280x800 as maximum screen size?