Hello I am getting the following error after I run the Android SDK Manager:

Installing Google APIs, Android API 17, revision 1
Installed Google APIs, Android API 17, revision 1
Updated ADB to support the USB devices declared in the SDK add-ons.
Stopping ADB server failed (code -1).
Unable to run 'adb': Cannot run program
"/opt/android-sdk-linux/platform-tools/adb": java.io.IOException: error=2,
No such file or directory.
Starting ADB server failed (code -1).
Done. 9 packages installed.
Done loading packages.

I am trying to install Android on a Linux x64 box, I have

$ uname -a
Linux karma 3.5.0-21-generic #32-Ubuntu SMP Tue Dec 11 18:51:59 UTC 2012
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I have the following java installed:

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_37"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.12-b01, mixed mode)

Also I am not seeing the ADT plugin getting installed when I install the
ATD from eclipse following the instruction here:

http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/installing-adt.html

I do see the Android preferences from eclipse but I do not see the ATD
toolbar button in eclipse.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav