Hi

      I am new to android, I am creating a app in which i want to send
and receive SMS. using Android 1.0 r2 release, found that there is
less classes is there which is provide support then compare to
prevoius release, so by reading some fourum comment  I get success in
receiving the sms which send by emulator control. using same
application i include the sending SMS functionality using one Send
button, also I want to know how to send SMS from emulator to
emulator?

Thanks,