Hi,

I know how to link users directly to product detail page in Google Play
Application from an Android Apps using code below,

*market://details?id=<package_name>*
*
*
My question is, is there any way that link users directly to product detail
page in Google Play Application from an WEB by force?
I tried with code below, however, few of devices ask me which app [web
browser, Google play application] do I want to use to complete action of
LINK but most of them usually links me directly to Google Play WEB Page.

*http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=<pacakage_name>*
*
*
Any Solution?