Hi,
I tried to add uiOptions, as my manifest file is as follows:

    <uses-sdk
        android:minSdkVersion="11"
        android:targetSdkVersion="15" />

    <application
        android:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher"
        android:label="@string/app_name"
        android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Holo"
        android:uiOptions="splitActionBarWhenNarrow" >
        <activity
            android:name=".MainActivity"
            android:label="@string/title_activity_main"
android:layout_gravity="bottom">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />

                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
<activity android:name=".MerchantTab" />
<activity android:name=".ConsumerTab" />
<activity android:name=".MyWallet" />
<activity android:name=".MerchantDetailsTab" />
    </application>

in mainAcitivity:
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.activity_main);