On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:02 PM, xrd <xrdaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to retrieve the URL for the current webpage in Chrome in
> another fashion?

AFAIK, there is no documented and supported API for the Chrome browser
app. Fortunately, I also do not see any obvious script kiddie
approach, either.

> I don't see that ContentProvider for browser provides anything with respect
> to the current URL. Would the last item in the history
> (getAllVisitedUrls(...)) tell me this?

AFAIK, Chrome does not use that ContentProvider.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 4.5 Available!