I'd like to be able to get the list of services associated with a process.
On my SIII, through Settings->Application manager, I can get a list of both
running and cached processes, along with how much memory each process takes
up and if there are any services running in that process. I would like to
be able to get the same information by running a command from adb shell so
that I can inspect this while my app is running without interfering with my
app.

Unfortunately, when I run:

adb shell service list

I get a list of only android.* services, which does not include the
services running in my app.

Is there a command I can run to get the same information that is available
in the Application manager? Would `adb shell service list` work if my phone
were rooted?

Thank you,
Michael