Hi,

I am using
link
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-ga/httpcore/examples/org/apache/http/examples/ElementalHttpServer.java

to create HTTP server in Android. However in my response I always
get HTTP/1.1 200 OK in the body(though the header has the status code 404
in it). Please refer to the attached screenshot.  Is it due to the
DefaultResponseFactory() defined in the HttpService?

To set the response:

HttpResponse getResponse = new BasicHttpResponse(HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1, 404,
"Not Found");
String sb = "The requested resource " + target + " could not be found due
to mismatch!!" ;
getResponse.setStatusCode(HttpStatus.SC_NOT_FOUND);
getResponse.setEntity(new StringEntity(sb.toString() + " Status Code:"
+getResponse.getStatusLine() + "  " ,"UTF-8"));