Thanks! Yeah, I agree that AQuery doesn't seem near as powerful as jQuery.
I do know that this library uses reflection in certain instances,
particularly for callbacks in network calls. This doesn't seem to cause
issues.... though I just started using it.

I liked in particular the lack of boilerplate code for asynchronous calls
(http://code.google.com/p/android-query/wiki/AsyncAPI). It seems like a
really nice wrapper to what I'd assume to be AsyncTask.

Anyone else have thoughts on this library?