On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:26 AM, saex <elpablos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is not the solution,

It might the be *the* solution, but it is *a* solution. I know. I've used
it. And it works.

> i tryed it, but the padding is insufficient on some large screen phones.
> And i if put a lot of padding the text appears a lot to the right on smal
> screen resolution phones.

Then I would guess you are using pixels instead of DP units, which accounts
for screen density. Do it correctly and it should work.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Nobu Games <dev.nobu.ga...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Alternatively you could call setGroupIndicator(null) and provide your own
> custom group indiciator icon integrated in your group item view layout.

You still have to account for the indicator icon and text overlapping,
don't you?