*Ok Blake , i have done the same way you described.I have moved the layout
before animation starts and it moved towards up but now when the animations
starts on the layout it ll start animating from the new position which i
set before starting the animation for the layout.*
*
*
*Any better solution so that i can make the animation smooth?
*