Hi Everyone,
I am facing a similar issue with an app I posted last year for testing.
Event Animals.
the app was downloaded < 10 times (for testing only)

I received a similar email. No explanation whatsoever for the suspension;
and unfortunately no response whatsoever to email.
> Post suspension I can see five install to 31 ratings.  Which might very
well be the reason for the suspension-

I don't think it is possible from backend to remove comment (or else
everyone would remove bad ratings) -
I don't think it is possible for me to re-submit the apk (right?)

This apk took one year of developement to create and now it is forced out
the market for reasons that are being my control.
I am not asking how to get reinstated but would like to get information to
logical step that would potentially solve this issue from people that might
have experience something similar.
Google China tell me they don't have the authority to manage the app from
here.
Google US developer dont reply to emails (they never did - even when I had
trouble paying the developer fee )

Any word of advice. or shared experience would be greatly appreciated.

Frederic

---
"Android Developers" group.