OK, Sorry guys, now i understand you

I tryed using your answers to get the solution but it doesn't works by now,
i don't know what i'm doing wrong

This is the code now (this code is on the handler that is being called each
second from a thread). el is the expandableListView and mAdapter is the
adapter for the expandableListView

TextView tv = (TextView) mAdapter.getChildView(1, 0, true,
(TextView)el.getChildAt(1),  el);
 tv.setText("My New Text");

The child is not changing, so something is going wrong... :/

El sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013 09:44:25 UTC+1, skink escribió:

> Lew wrote:
> > saex wrote:
> >
> > > argggggggggg you didn't understand me. I KNOW HOW TO GET THE VIEW, it
> is
> > > not the problem, read the full post please
> > >>

> > Instead of bitching and shouting at everyone trying to help you for
> free,
> > which is a pretty
> > darn good way to stop receiving free help altogether as people start to
> > resent your
> > chastisements, how about you
> > - attempt to follow their advice, and
> > - post an SSCCE http://sscce.org/ illustrating your attempt.
> >
> > Follow this advice also:
> > http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> >
> > --
> > Lew
>
> and of course good old Google is his friend, quick search like this:
>
> http://www.google.com/m?q=android+listview+update+single+item
>
> shows some SO answers, for ex:
>

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2123083/android-listview-refresh-single-row
>

> pskink