You can "prevent" your user from taking the data from Gmail, and doing
so is a pretty bad design: what happens if the user doesn't use the
GMail app?  You're going to get lots of bad rep for leaving out users
who use other apps.

If you want to do it, you can name an explicit intent target, just
target the intent at the GMail app's package name.

(Though, again, this is a bad idea, you should really just allow the
user to pick the mechanism they want to use.)

Kris

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:04 AM, ashwini vandanapu
<ashwini.vandan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>          I want to share image. so i can able to share image via gmail but
> not able share through bluetooth,wifi,facebook...etc.
>
>         here the snippet is below. please find and If anyone have idea share
> with me and help me out.
>

> Intent shareIntent = new Intent(android.content.Intent.ACTION_SEND);
> shareIntent.setType("image/png");
> shareIntent.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
> shareIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT,"Image
> Attachment");
> shareIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_TEXT,"Image Attachement");
> Uri
> pngUri=Uri.parse("android.resource://com.example.share/"+R.drawable.ic_launcher);
> shareIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_STREAM,pngUri);
> startActivity(Intent.createChooser(shareIntent , "Send image using.."));
>

> Thanks&Regards,
> Ashwini V.

> ---
> "Android Developers" group.