Hey guys,

I was hoping someone could give me a little insight as to how I can make my
multi-page form work a little better. Currently, each page (two pages) on
my form is a separate fragment. I use the ActionBar Tabs to display the
pages and then a Next button in each page that switches the tabs to the

Everything is working well, but I'm having a little issue with the back
functionality. I'd like to be able to create/pop back stack activities when
the user switched. As it is now, he just gets tossed completely out of the
wizard, not returned to the previous page (tab).

How should I handle that? Any input would be appreciated!

Oh, I'm targeting API 14.

Thanks!

Evan

---