I am developing an app that will include in-app billing. I understand that
in order to test the billing functions, I need to set up a test google
account.

Here's what google's developer site says about the test account:

http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_testing.html#billing-testing-setup

To perform end-to-end testing of In-app Billing, the primary account on
> your device must be one of the test
> accounts<http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_admin.html#billing-testing-setup>
>  that
> you registered on the Google Play site. If the primary account on your
> device is not a test account, you must do a factory reset of the device and
> then sign in with one of your test accounts.

 I have two Android devices I can test with, but I don't want to do a
factory reset on either one. Is there some way to do the proper testing
without a factory reset? Thanks.

---
"Android Developers" group.