Wow! That's crazy!

We use in-app billing unmanaged items and handle it ourselves. When a user
gets a refund, our server is notified of the transaction by Google Play and
automatically shuts down the premium version for the user. As my 4 year old
daughter would say "Easy peasy."

-John Coryat

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 1:13:32 PM UTC-6, Stephen Lebed wrote:

> As far as I know, there isn't a way remove an app after you issue a
> refund.  I wish there was.  It would be great to go into my dev account,
> find the user I'm refunding the money to, and click a deactivate button or
> something.
>
> For now, I try to discourage refunds by trying to work with the user to
> address their problem.  If I can't then I will refund their money, but
> there isn't a way for me to have the app not run on their account.  It
> basically the honor system.  You hope they will not use the program after
> they've gotten their money back.
>
> Best,
> Stephen
>

> On Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:57:37 AM UTC-8, Patrick wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> If I refund an app, will it be uninstalled from the customer's device?
>> Or will it continue to work and to be updated with new releases?
>> Thanks,
>> Patrick

---
"Android Developers" group.