Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to have a different set of widgets for
pre-Honeycomb devices and post-Honeycomb devices? The reason why I ask is
because I currently have a 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 etc widget for the different
possible sizes, as Gingerbread and earlier didn't support resizeable
widgets, but this is redundant for Honeycomb and above because widgets can
be resized, and it would be cleaner if there was just one widget in the app
drawer rather than several. I've heard that runtime enabling/disabling of
widgets is unreliable and doesn't work properly, though I can't remember
where I read that now.

What do you guys recommend?

---
"Android Developers" group.