Unlike the previous build system, the jars can be anywhere, as long as
they are added to the "compile" dependency which you do seem to do
here. They really don't have to be in libs/

You apply the android-library plugin but you seem to be building an
application. Not sure how that can be working and outputting an APK?

Is your code referencing com.omniture.AppMeasurement? If it is (and
compiles) then it should work.
You can always check the resolved dependencies by running "gradle
dependencies". If your jar doesn't show up then there's something
weird.

You can also run gradle with --info to see what is passed to dex to
make sure this jar file is passed as input. If not there's something
weird.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Daniel Rindt <daniel.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You already have
>>

>> dependencies {
>>     compile fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: '*.jar')
>> }
>>
>> you have to put all *.jar file inside the libs directory. If any *.jar
>> file outside of the libs folder wouldn't be compiled.
>

> The documentation says that compile is only using the classes on compile
> time. And thats here the case, when i start up the resulting apk it crashes
> because the classes are not in.
> When i switch from compile to runtime and gradle tells me then that
> AndroidManifest.xml is not present. But it is.

> ---
> "Android Developers" group.
> email to android-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead
Google Inc.
http://developer.android.com | http://tools.android.com

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!

---
"Android Developers" group.