I need to push some .so files in android system directory such as
system/lib and system/bin so I wrote updated-script in android and also I
signed my zip, I did the following manner

    <working directory>
          ----<system>
              ----<lib>
                ----<my.so>

I am using updated zip generator tool which create my updated script in
META-INF\com\google\android folder(and also I put updated binary here)

updated-script

    show_progress 0.1 0

    copy_dir PACKAGE:system SYSTEM:

    show_progress 0.1 10
Copy the update.zip file to sdcard and apply it from recovery console,but
it display some error

    installation aborted
    E:Error in /tmp/sidlod/package.zip
    status 0

as of my knowledge I did every thing is right I follow the procedure from [
here][1]

  [1]: http://www.londatiga.net/it/how-to-create-android-update-zip-package/

But why I get his error, apart from that any procedure is needed for coping
file into android  system folder via updated zip?

---
"Android Developers" group.