I'm starting Android development and wanted to understand how to achieve
the following.

I use my PC and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone often. * I'm within my
Firefox / Chrome browser on both units and find it very annoying to have to
navigate to the same URL and scrollbar position when jumping between the
two devices*.  What i would like is an app which will allow me to
synchronize my URL + position of my webbrowser between PC and mobile.  For
good measure* i also want* to synchronize my YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
location within my PC browser with the equivalent App position within my
mobile and vice-versa.  I see it as my PC webbrowser <-> Android app
location and position synchronizing.  Granted i am aware of clipboard
syncing apps but i would like to be able to *Automate *the relevant app to
the correct location and position even for those apps with no URL Address
Bar; a more fluid, less painful experience.

How can this be achieved?  Yes, yes security reasons and such but I am more
interested in HOW it can be done be it with ROOT or NON-ROOT.  I'm thinking
an Android Service would be involved. * If you can at least point me to a
quality link to get started, API references, or terminologies, I would be
greatly appreciative.*

---
"Android Developers" group.