Hi bob,

I don't know what you want exactly.

But you will create the layout which you post the image.Use  *Table layout*.

Table layout is best and you will create *three TableRows* inside the
TableLayout.

Then you create the relative or linear layouts inside top and bottom
tablerows.

Finally you create the listview in centre tablerow and set height.

Regards
Android developer
Trinay Technology Solutions
www.trinaytech.com
5705750475

On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:28:38 AM UTC+5:30, bob wrote:

> So, I have this complex layout that I want to do.
>
> Basically, it will be TextViews/ImageViews at the four corners and a list
> view in the center.
>
> Any ideas how to best do this?
>
> The stuff at the corners is in various dimensions.
>

> <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-eEm-E35D5Co/US0T1QLVmyI/AAAAAAAAAOM/_MIePI2XpHw/s1600/complex_layout.png>

---
"Android Developers" group.