Greeting,

I am using android.support.v13 and android.support.v4 external JAR files.
I have done necessary typecasting in the code so it will always refer above
mention JAR files but not the android.app.Fragment .
But still its gives below error :

The type android.app.Fragment cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files

I have also checked build path. Build sequence is android.support.v4 --
android.support.v13 -- Android 2.2 -- Android dependence.

Any idea what I`m missing here. I am attaching the code for reference.

Thank you in advance !
-Manas

---
"Android Developers" group.