From: Google Play Support <googleplay-developer-supp...@google.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Subject: Notification from Google Play
To: rkjhaw1...@gmail.com

This is a notification that your application, A P J Abdul Kalam, with
package ID com.kt.APJKalam, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

*REASON FOR REMOVAL*: Violation of the
spam<https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html#spam>provisions
of the Content Policy.

   - Product descriptions should not be misleading or loaded with keywords
   in an attempt to manipulate ranking or relevancy in the store’s search
   results.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature
will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation
and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is
terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any
past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and
payment transaction fees) from you.

If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and
upload a policy compliant version of your application as a new package
name. Before uploading any new applications, please review the Developer
Distribution
Agreement<http://www.android.com/us/developer-distribution-agreement.html>and
Content
Policy <http://www.android.com/us/developer-content-policy.html>.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit the Google
Play Help Center
article<http://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/bin/answer.py?answer=2477981>for
additional information regarding this removal.

The Google Play Team

---
"Android Developers" group.