I have planned to create an SDK in android, that means to share my class
files and resource(layouts) to another application that requires them. If I
export my application as JAR it does not include the resource files and
R.class. I know currently Android does not support to packaging resource
file via JAR but I searched the net and found one solution if compile our
resource files with source code means we can access the resource in some
other application.

So for that reason I did it in the following way:

    1.copied all res folders content  into  my source folder
    src
      ->com.mypackege
        -> res--->here i put my res folder
    2.finally my src folder look like
            src
             >com.mypackage

               >myfile.java
              drawable-hdpi
              drawable-ldpi
              drawable-mdpi
              drawable-xhdpi
              com.mypackage.drawable
              com.mypackage.layout
              com.mypackage.menu
              com.mypackage.values

    3. and i build my project i got all class files including resource and
r.class in my bin

    4.then i create jar manually by jar -cvf mysample.jar com/mypackage/*

    5.the final jar contain all classes and resource of my project in side
mypackage.

then I add `mysample.jar` into another application say `testapp`, here I
put the JAR in asset folder(because of layout )and add to build path. And
also I configure the build path

In this application I call the `myfile.class` from `mysample.jar` which is
needed to load the layout from that JAR.

The problem is here it doesn't see resource under the JAR file it only see
the resource in current project res folder and though `NULL pointer
Exception`

But it calls the R.java from JAR file. Ad also i tried to put
xmlns:custom="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto"; in my manifest file
it is also not working.
I hope I exactly come to close this issue, it may be a resource mapping
problem.
do you have any idea to resolve this?

---
"Android Developers" group.