On Monday, March 18, 2013 7:17:26 AM UTC-7, bob wrote:

> Also, I would imagine the amount of money most of us earn thru this
> mechanism is so insignificant that it doesn't impact our finances much
> having to wait a business day.

That part is sad if true ;(. But I would agree that if the amount of money
is insignificant, that that is a more important problem to work on. ;)

The part that continually confounds my accountant is what the heck takes so
long to get out the financial reports. Why is it not an automated process?
October's report was available around Nov 24th. Now that Google has given
themselves 15 days to make the deposit, are they going to give themselves
40 days to make the report? This is a real impact. The IRS will send you
nasty letters and fines if they think you are not sending them the right
amount each month.

Nathan

---
"Android Developers" group.