I'm testing my first In App Billing code. I've tested using the static
response skus and everything is working properly. So, I want to test with
my real product skus.

I uploaded a new version of my app with the Billing permission, but didn't
publish it.
I added a test account to my list of test accounts in the Google Play Dev
Console.
I reset my tablet and set it up again using that test account.

When I tried my first test purchase, it required that I enter Credit Card
details. I was worried that it would actually charge my card, which is
obviously not good when going through a development cycle because you have
to run many tests. I asked on StackOverflow and was told that it either a)
wouldn't charge me or b) I'd be able to refund the money.

Well, I was charged and when I tried to refund the purchase in my merchant
account, it told me it would cancel the order but it wouldn't refund any of
the money. So, that sucks.

How can I run test purchases with my real skus without getting constantly
charged on my credit card?

Kenny

---
"Android Developers" group.