the app cannot be found through the name, or by any other means, if you
search from within the Play app. It can be found only from the play store
in the web.

I think the reason is that I use the supports-screen qualifier with an *
android:requiresSmallestWidthDp* attribute. Somewhere down in the developer
docs, it says that this attribute "is used to enable filtering for your
application on services such as Google Play. However, Google Play currently
does not support this attribute for filtering (on Android 3.2), so you
should continue using the other size attributes"

In essence: it does not work, hasnt been working for over a year, and
nobody at Google cares to fix it.

Am Montag, 1. April 2013 13:55:17 UTC+2 schrieb mbanzon:

> If you want someone to help search for the app you could give the name?
> ;-)

---
"Android Developers" group.