Dear Expert,

   1. As I have understood correctly, Android 4.2 introduced SELinux
   enabled by default on kernel. am I right.
   2. There are some of the apps might not work correctly. Do you know what
   kind of app is not working?
   3. Is there anyway to disable it ? I check on VZW Galaxy Nexus - build
   JDQ39 - I am not sure what is the Linux version - Either SELinux or Linux.
   4. What is the benefit of using SELinux vs Linux?

Regards,

---
"Android Developers" group.