Hi All,

I am creating a library in the Android middleware which needs to use
Sqlites methods for creating/editing/querying etc. I was going through a
project on http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-ndk/. I am planning to use it
for my purpose. Below are some questions I had. It would be of great help
if anyone can respond to them.

1. Can I use this
sqlite-ndk-0.9.zip<http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-ndk/downloads/detail?name=sqlite-ndk-0.9.zip>in
the native code (say in the Android middleware - C/C++ code and hence
it
will not be running in an application context. My library might be loaded
and used by a daemon in the middleware layer).

2. Can we integrate the Sqlite Cipher to this (i.e. can
sqlite-ndk-0.9.zip<http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-ndk/downloads/detail?name=sqlite-ndk-0.9.zip>be
part of this library, which will be loaded and used in the middleware
layer).

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasanth