Greetings from Codefrux Technologies!

Learn how to crack or to do a preparation for Android interview in* just
1500 INR/*-.

Workshop starting on *27 MAY 2013 & 28 MAY 2013.*
*Other Workshops:*
Learn iPhone app development in 2 days @ just 1500 INR
Workhsop dates: 18 MAY & 19 MAY 2013.
*Other Courses:*
*Big Data* training starting from 01 June 13
*Advance .Net* with sharepiont, WCF,WPF, Webservices- new batch starting
from 20 May 2013
*Advance Java* with J2EE,Hibernate,Struts,Springs, JBOSS, weblogic,tomcat,
etc starting from 20 MAY2013.
*Testing Automation tools* like QTP, Selenium,JUNIT starting from 20
May2013.
*Mobile testing* with Robotium and Junit starting soon!
*Red hat Linux* certification training starting from 01June 2013
For more info, pls contact us @ 08041714862/63 or email us@
cont...@codefruxtechnology.com/codef...@gmail.com
Visit us @ www.codefruxtechnology.com

On Monday, April 29, 2013 5:07:57 PM UTC+5:30, BearTi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I´ve a little problem with my app which displays a webview.
>
> I declare a javascript interface in my activity. Now I want to call a
> function on the website which returns an string-array.
> Problem: I always get "undefined" when I want to get the content of this
> array. *Android.getArray().length* for example.
>
> I it even possbiel to return arrays to the javascript on my website?
> I also tried it with* JSON.parse*, but it din´t work too.
>
> Thanks

---
"Android Developers" group.