Hi guys, I design and develop for clients compelling user experiences on
mobile platforms. I am well covered on the iOS front but I would like to
start offering also Android development.

Design is an important aspect of the projects I work on, so it is mandatory
having passion and experience on delivering software, especially the
front-end, at the highest standard.

If interested, please get in touch at: info AT nuthinking DOT com

Have a great day!

---
"Android Developers" group.