Hi,
I have cross compiled some native code to android , and my current
application requires Nginx webserver with openssl(new AES_ccm support) .

But I need it for very minimal functional requires , example maxium of 4
Clients will post the data to this server , this server has to receive that
data and send back the response , this all happens over TLS , that's it .

Can somebody suggest a simple web server which can do this for me .. In
case if I can't get any , pls through some light on how to write my own
simple web Server .

--Ranga

---
"Android Developers" group.