Sorry for asking, but i searching the Web for now a week, and im not able
to unlock the bootloader of my Xperia J donno which Year it is from. In the
System Information it said Unlock allowed = Yes im running under Windows 8
and getting Crazy someone knows a really dumb noob tut, im not a noob at
Jailbreaking and stuff.... HELP

Am Donnerstag, 14. April 2011 09:11:13 UTC+2 schrieb Carl:

> Hi,
>
> It is now possible to unlock the boot loader for certain series of
> Sony Ericsson 2011 Android™ Gingerbread phones.
>
> Go to http://unlockbootloader.sonyericsson.com to get instructions and
> a key to unlock the boot loader.
>
> Please note that you may void the warranty of your phone if you unlock
> the boot loader. See your phone’s warranty statement for details.
> More information is available on the unlock boot loader web site.
>
> For any questions, Sony Ericsson will monitor this thread on Google
> groups. However, we cannot guarantee an answer for every question
> asked in this forum. Please remember that you are unlocking the boot
> loader at your own risk.
>
> Br,
> Carl Johansson
> Sony Ericsson Developer World