Hi Jagruti,

Have you resolved this problem?

I am also facing same problem. onCallEstablished() is not getting call. As
per my understanding reason behind this is,

call = manager.makeAudioCall(me.getUriString(), sipAddress,
listener, 30);

when we make call to makeAudioCall, call(SipAudioCall instance) is coming
null.

Please help me. It's urgent.

Thanks & Regards,
Swati

On Wednesday, 15 February 2012 16:12:34 UTC+5:30, Jagruti Sangani wrote:

> my code is given below:
>  public void initiateCall() {
>              Toast.makeText(WalkieTalkieActivity.this,"..in the initiate
> call--"+flag,300).show();
>         updateStatus(sipAddress);
>
>         try {
>             SipAudioCall.Listener listener = new
> SipAudioCall.Listener() {
>                 // Much of the client's interaction with the SIP Stack
> will
>                 // happen via listeners.  Even making an outgoing
> call, don't
>                 // forget to set up a listener to set things up once
> the call is established.
>                 @Override
>                 public void onCallEstablished(SipAudioCall call) {
>                         call.startAudio();
>                     call.setSpeakerMode(true);
>                     call.toggleMute();
>                     call.sendDtmf(2);
>                     updateStatus(call);
>
>                 }
>
>                 @Override
>                 public void onCallEnded(SipAudioCall call) {
>                       updateStatus("End of calling...");
>                 }
>
>             };
>

>            call = manager.makeAudioCall(me.getUriString(), sipAddress,
> listener, 30);
>          //   Toast.makeText(WalkieTalkieActivity.this,"in call"+call,
> 300).show();
>             if(call.isInCall())
>             {
>                     Toast.makeText(WalkieTalkieActivity.this,"it is in
> call....",300).show();
>             }
>

>              call.continueCall(120);
>         }
>         catch (Exception e) {
>             Log.i("WalkieTalkieActivity/InitiateCall", "Error when
> trying to close manager.", e);
>             if (me != null) {
>                 try {
>                     manager.close(me.getUriString());
>                 } catch (Exception ee) {
>                     Log.i("WalkieTalkieActivity/InitiateCall",
>                             "Error when trying to close manager.",
> ee);
>                     ee.printStackTrace();
>                 }
>             }
>             if (call != null) {
>                 call.close();
>             }
>         }
> }
>

> in this I have use the SipAudioCall listener that make the call but
> whatever i write in oncall establish that will not display.As well as
> on Call ended the cursor is not go in that method.Please anybody have
> idea how this was happen?.

---
"Android Developers" group.