Your "No" Applies to the question: "Can i record the audio STREAM (itself)
of an on going call?", in that case i'd agree with you and say "No, you
can't, since that stream is not available to the OS".

But he just wanted to ask if you can record a call... and well... you
can... you'll just have shitty quality and volume :)